[Introspective] Final results of poll on length of time between PSB albums

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 30 22:12:03 PDT 2011

site visitors how they feel about the length of time between Pet Shop Boys
albums -- specifically, whether they agree with those fans who feel that
there's too much time between albums. And the response that received the
largest number of votes was:

* "I agree that there's a large amount of time between albums, but I'm not
complaining. They should take as much time as they want or need," chosen by
a little over half of the voters -- 50.6%.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is the latest edition of my sporadic "Rating
Project." This time I'm asking you to rate each track from "The Most
Incredible Thing" on a scale of 0 to 10 as they compare with other PSB songs
(not just with the album's other tracks, and not with other artists' songs),
with 0 meaning "one of the very worst things they've done," 5 meaning "an
average PSB track," and 10 meaning "one of the best things they've ever
done." So please take a few minutes to rate each track right there on my
home page -- though maybe you'll want to listen to the album again before
doing so.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a delightful week ahead!