[Introspective] Final results of poll on buying "Ultimate"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 25 22:28:13 PDT 2010

Hey, I wasn't nearly as late as I'd thought I'd be!  (I got back home sooner
than expected.)

So the final results are in for my poll this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether they were planning to buy the Pet Shop Boys'
"Ultimate" collection when it's released in November. And the choice that
received the most votes was:

*"Yes, but mainly because of the 'special edition' with a bonus DVD of PSB
TV performances," chosen by 38.4% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

The fact that the Boys have written their soon-to-be-released new single for
former Xenomania man Tim Powell has inspired my new poll for the week ahead.
I'm wondering, of all the songs that both Chris and Neil have written in
collaboration with others, which is your favorite? So please check out the
list I've posted there on my home page, mull it over, and make your choice.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a marvelous week ahead!