[Introspective] Final results of poll on preferences for the new PSB song

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 18 22:16:34 PDT 2010

site visitors whether they had any preferences as to what the Pet Shop Boys'
latest song, which they wrote and recorded just last week, would be like.
And the choice that received the most votes was:

* "No, I have no preferences about it. Whatever they decide to release will
be fine with me," chosen by 32.2% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead concerns other "breaking news": the
announcement just a few days ago that a new hits collection, "Ultimate Pet
Shop Boys," would be released on November 1. I'm simply asking whether
you're planning on buying it. So please take a moment to make your choice
from the options provided right there on my home page. And though I thought
of this question even before he did so, please allow me to express my
gratitude to w00dhead for emailing me to suggest it.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a superb week ahead!