[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether you like PSB trying new things

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 11 22:10:26 PDT 2010

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether they like it when the Pet Shop Boys try totally new
and different things in their music and/or career. And the choice that
received the largest number of votes was:

* "Yes, always! I love it when they try new things!" picked by a whopping
45.1% of the voters.

To the the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead was inspired by the Pet Shop Boys'
announcement this past week (via Twitter) that they had just written and
recorded a new song -- one that they seem quite enthusiastic about! It
sounds as though chances are good that it may be a single. So I'm wondering
whether you have any personal preference as to what *type* of song this is.
For instance, would you prefer an exciting dance track? A lovely ballad? A
bouncy pop song? A "techno/electronic" track? Something completely new and
unexpected? Or perhaps you don't have any preferences at all. Whatever the
case, please mull this over and, when you're ready, make your choice from
the options provided right there on my home page.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish
you all a very safe and happy week ahead!