[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether PSB is releasing too many covers

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 23 22:11:37 PDT 2010

site visitors whether they believe the Pet Shop Boys have been releasing too
many cover versions of other artists' songs recently. And the response that
received the most votes was a very simple:

* "No," picked by 51.2% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is not, as you might have expected, about the
new single "Together." I'm going to wait a week or two before running a
survey about that in order to give more people time to hear and "absorb" it.
So this week's poll concerns PSB live shows. Specifically, which live show
do you think has had the best opening number(s), not just in terms of the
choice of song(s), but also the arrangement, performance, staging, visuals,
and so on -- the "whole package," so to speak. Thanks to Frederik Erens for
suggesting this question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey. I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!