[Introspective] Final results of poll on songs to cut from and add to "Yes"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 9 22:11:06 PDT 2010

site visitors, if they had to cut one song from the Pet Shop Boys' most
recent studio album "Yes" and replace it with one of the album's associated
b-sides and bonus tracks, which song would they cut and which they would
add. And the songs that received the most votes were:

* "Legacy," chosen by 40.4% of the voters as the song they would cut, and

* "This Used to Be the Future," chosen by 47.4% as the song they would
replace it with.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead -- a hastily assembled one since I decided at
the last minute (for reasons that I explain on my "What's New?" page) to
postpone the one I had originally planned for this week -- is a rather
unusual one in which I ask which of various "general assertions" in the
lyrics of various PSB songs you happen to agree with. So please take a few
moments to check out the "assertions" listed there on my home page and mark
the ones with which you concur. (And I realize that polls like this may not
be to everyone's liking -- but, hey, you gotta take chances every now and
then! ;-)

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a most agreeable week ahead!