[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite PSB songwriting collaboration

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 2 22:11:36 PDT 2010

site visitors to choose their favorite song among those that the Pet Shop
Boys have written in collaboration with others. And the song that received
the largest number of votes was:

* "The Way It Used to Be," chosen by 21.2% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is a sequel to a series of surveys I ran in
early 2008, when I posed the following quandary to my site visitors: if they
had to delete one song from each of the Pet Shop Boys' studio albums and
replace it with one of the album's associated b-sides and bonus tracks,
which song would they delete and add to each album? So now, more than a year
after its release, I figured it's time to ask that same question of the
Boys' most recent studio album, "Yes." So please ponder this question and,
when you're ready, make your choices right there on my home page of the song
you would delete and the one you would add.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a superb week ahead!