[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether Wayne's a moron

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 29 22:10:08 PDT 2010

site visitors whether they agreed with the guy who several years ago called
me a "moron" because I considered "It Always Comes as a Surprise" one of my
all-time favorite Pet Shop Boys songs. And the response that received the
largest number of votes was:

* "No. I like 'It Always Comes as a Surprise," chosen by 77.0% of the
voters.

Whew!  I'm glad to know that the vast majority of the voters don't consider
me a moron. ;-) At any rate, if you'd like to see the complete results,
please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
click the "Past Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead asks about how much time passed between
when you first heard of the Pet Shop Boys and when you realized you had
become a "fan" of theirs (however you personally define being a fan). What
it pretty much "instantly"? Did it take a few months? A few years? More than
just a few years? Please mull this over (if you need to) and, when you're
ready, make your choice from the options provided right there on my home
page. And thanks to Paul Chapman for inspiring this question. It really
isn't the one that he suggested some time ago, but it's definitely based on
his original idea.

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey. I hope you all
have a wonderful week ahead!