[Introspective] Final results of poll on preferred type of Nel Tennant lyrics

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 22 22:11:02 PDT 2010

site visitors which type of Neil Tennant lyrics they tend to prefer. And,
perhaps not surprisingly, the choice that received the largest number of
votes was:

* "I really can't choose any one type," selected by 26.8% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is a bit unusual in that it's not only rather
light-hearted but also a little more personal than usual. A few years ago
someone in a PSB online forum called me a "moron" because I include "It
Always Comes as a Surprise" among my all-time favorite Pet Shop Boys songs.
So I'm simply wondering whether you agree with him. What could be simpler?
Please take a moment to mull this over -- if any mulling is even
necessary -- and, when you're ready, make your choice from the four options
provided right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a great week ahead!