[Introspective] Final results of poll on how long it took to become a PSB fan

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 5 22:11:15 PDT 2010

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors about how much time passed between when they first heard of
the Pet Shop Boys and when they realized they had become "fans." And the
response that received the largest number of votes was:

* "No time at all -- it was instant 'love at first sight,'" chosen by 25.8%
of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead concerns my own all-time favorite succinct,
one-line description of the Pet Shop Boys: critic Rob Sheffield's 1995
assessment of them as "The last and best of the British synthpop fops." I'm
simply wondering whether you happen to agree with this description of them.
Ah, but it's rarely a simple "Yes" or "No," is it? I offer several options
to choose from. So please mull this over and, when you're ready, make your
choice from the options provided there on my home page.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a superb week ahead!