[Introspective] Left to my own devices

Silver Phoenix silverphoenix at rcn.com
Thu Jan 21 17:20:01 PST 2010

What the fuck was your sister-in-law doing watching gay porn? On a side
note, I know the person who directed that porn as I attended a couple
parties at his house in New Jersey when I was 19. And no, I never had sex
with any of those that attended. Left to my Own Devices is one of my least
liked PSB songs, but I find it funny that the song ends up in a gay porn.
That was some horrible 80's porn though, and OMG even Robert Prion's
bf/husband of a million years was in it. He still puts that old fucker in
them, gross!

Btw, your Silver Phoenix turns 30 tomorrow (January 22nd).