[Introspective] Final results of poll on a PSB "album concert"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 16 22:18:25 PST 2010

site visitors whether they would want the Pet Shop Boys to perform an "album
concert" and, if so, which album they would most like them to do. And the
choice made by the largest number of voters was:

* "No, I would NOT want them to do this!" chosen by 24.3% of the voters.

Of those who *would* like the Boys to do this, however, the plurality choice
of album was:

* "Behaviour," picked by 17.6% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead asks you to describe, in terms of
"frequency of occurrence," being a Pet Shop Boys fan both within your circle
of personal friends and among the general population where you live. For
example, are many of your personal friends PSB fans, yet is PSB fandom
generally unusual in the population overall where you live? Or maybe it's
the other way around -- few if any of your personal friends are fellow PSB
fans, but it's actually fairly common in the local population overall. So
please give this some thought and, when you're ready, make the corresponding
two choices on my home page. And thanks to Jesper Mygind for suggesting a
question quite similar to this. I modified it somewhat and took it in a
slightly different direction, but the basic idea is still Jesper's!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have an excellent week ahead!