[Introspective] Final results of poll on "PSB superlatives"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 6 22:11:50 PST 2010

site visitors which of various "Pet Shop Boys superlatives" that agreed
with. And the choice that received the most votes was:

* "I believe that the Pet Shop Boys are the best electronic/synth act ever,"
chosen by 54.8% of the voters.

Interestingly, it was also the only option that was selected by more than
half of the voters. To see the complete list, please visit my "Commentary"
site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Past Survey
Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead also deals with "PSB superlatives," but from
a completely different angle. I'm wondering which decade -- the 1980s, the
1990s, or the 2000s -- you believe has been the "best" so far for various
aspects of the Pet Shop Boys' career? Which decade has had their best
albums? Their best singles? Best music videos? Best live performances? And
so on, including "best overall." So please take a moment to make your
choices right there on my home page. And thanks to Jesper Mygind for
suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a marvelous week ahead!