[Introspective] Another Year! (introspective Digest, Vol 97, Issue 6)

Don Ackerman the.ackermans at juno.com
Mon Dec 20 04:56:26 PST 2010

>PS.: Beside of all, I wish -you lot here- a very Merry Christmas and a Happy
New Year! Looks like this good old -and long ago written off- mailinglist
has outlast another year and will move on for all in next year.

I have to repeat both sentiments. Happy Holidays, PSB fan!
Intro, maybe you 2011 be even better than 2010. I'll be on Introspective and really must say thank you so much to the list because it has connected me with great fans who have become great friends. I also paid with the many debates & arguments, but the friendships gained are well worth those moments when I scan & delete. Introspective FOREVER!
PSB forever,
Don

Don Ackerman
The Ackermans: Don, Marsha, Sam, & Abby
Writing, Analysis, & Knowledge Management
mobile & text contact is 952-201-6513
The.Ackermans at juno.com