[Introspective] Fwd: introspective Digest, Vol 97, Issue 6

TheGardner thegardner at gmx.de
Mon Dec 20 01:40:13 PST 2010

?> Not sure what you are referring to here, but if it's Mr. Studer, he's a
legend.
> He's on the PSB documentary, and the Pets know him, and I wouldn't want
> to be without his inane and informative quizzes after all these years.

no he wasn't referring to Wayne's weekly posts! He was more replying to the
complete shutdown of all of Lidia's webpages!
On a first view it looks and sounds like Lidia's also is tired of PSB, like
Mike (Fiorenza) once was, when he was going to quit the job.

But Lidia obviously isn't Lidia, if she don't had another creative job in
the pipe...

Cheers :-)

PS.: Beside of all, I wish -you lot here- a very Merry Christmas and a Happy
New Year! Looks like this good old -and long ago written off- mailinglist
has outlast another year and will move on for all in next year.