[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite cover song by PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 18 22:17:36 PST 2010

site visitors to choose their all-time favorite "cover song" recorded by the
Pet Shop Boys and officially released on disc in a studio version. And
(really, not surprisingly) the song that received the most votes was:

* "Always on My Mind," picked by a whopping 40.9% of the voters -- with more
than three times as many votes as the song that came in second place.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is a spin-off from that one. Inspired by a
voter who commented that what he *really* would have liked to vote for was
"I'm in Love with a German Film Star" by Sam Taylor-Wood and produced by the
Pet Shop Boys, this week I'm asking you to pick your favorite non-PSB cover
song recorded by an artist *produced* by the Pet Shop Boys. Thanks, John,
for the inspiration!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a wonderful week, a Merry Christmas, and a very happy and safe
holiday season!