[Introspective] Final results of poll on subject matter of the upcoming ballet

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 28 22:12:21 PDT 2010

site visitors their opinion of the Pet Shop Boys having chosen "The Most
Incredible Thing" as the subject matter of their upcoming ballet. And the
choice that received the most votes -- actually choices, plural, since it
proved to be a rare tie -- was:

* "I think it's an excellent choice!" and "I don't know enough about it to
say," each selected by 27.1% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead asks you to imagine yourself with the task of
introducing the Pet Shop Boys to someone who is completely unfamiliar with
them -- perhaps someone who has somehow never even heard of them! What one
thing -- assuming you could pick only one -- would you use to help make that
introduction? One of their albums? If so, which one? One of their video
releases? Or something else? So please mull this over and, when you're
ready, make your choice right there on my home page. And thanks so much to
Tan Sam for suggesting this question quite some time ago!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you
all a wonderful week ahead!