[Introspective] Coming USA Part 1 Acetate

Francisco fjjimenez73 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 04:34:13 PDT 2010

Hi Paolo,

 This is a CD-R recorded by Astralwerks with mixes not released officially.

 I'm not sure why this kind of CD-R is so often called "Acetate".

 Many times I've seen using this word to describe these CD-R's.

 I guess the most correct way would be simply Promo CD-R because, as you
say,
 the acetate is for vinyls. I'm not sure if it's correct to use it for
CD-R's.

I hope it helps you,

 Francisco.