[Introspective] Waiting for the dance

Derek BD derekbd1970 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 11:57:03 PDT 2010

*Time on my hands waiting for a ballet about the most remarkable thing or
some such. Just dropping a line to say hello to all who here are. I am
Derek, formerly of Texas, now in Illinois. I enjoyed the latest Literally,
lssue 35. I am sure there was something in the questions section I wanted to
comment on but I can't find it now. *
*
*
*This past Friday night I went to Rufus Wainwright's concert in Chicago. It
was a lovely performance and my first big event in the city. I love my
connections with Rufus and my straight friends and PSB that all came
together this past year. He performed his new album as a set piece for the
first half and then did favourites for the second half. His song 'The Art
Teacher' I had barely heard before and I now realize what a classic it (and
so much more of his music) is.*
*
*
*I was putzing around in the middle of last night and on a whim played 'Time
on my hands' from Disco 3. What a great track!*
*
*
*What are YOU doing?*

**--- derekbd
"A man who does not think for himself does not think at all." - Oscar Wilde