[Introspective] Final results of poll on the most "representative" PSB videos

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 3 22:14:00 PDT 2010

site visitors to select what they consider to be the most "representative"
Pet Shop Boys music video from each of their three decades so far: the
1980s, the 1990s, and the 2000s. And the videos that received the most votes
were:

* "West End Girls" for the 1980s, chosen by 37.0% of the voters,

* "Can You Forgive Her?" for the 1990s, with 29.4% of the vote, and

* "Minimal" for the 2000s, picked by 28.0%.

button in the left navigation bar.

As many if not most of you know, I occasionally ask a survey question that
really doesn't have anything to do with the Pet Shop Boys, their music, or
other aspects of their work, but rather about the voters themselves. This
week's question falls into that category: a "PSB fan demographic"
question -- or at least a question about the demographics of my site
visitors. Simon Birch was wondering whether PSB fandom is more likely to
occur among fans with certain astrological signs. Or will it be completely
random and spread out evenly? Now, I'm no believer in astrology myself, but
I think it's a fun idea for a question. So that's what I'm asking this week:
what are your astrological signs for both the Western zodiac (based on
birthday) and the Chinese zodiac (based on year of birth)? Please take a
moment to make your choices right there on my home page. And thanks to Simon
for suggesting this delightful question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey. And I hope the
stars are all aligned well for you in the week ahead. ;-)