[Introspective] Final results of poll on difficulty obtaining PSB releases

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 17 22:10:03 PDT 2009

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether they find it difficult to obtain Pet Shop Boys
releases where they live. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "I can generally get the 'standard' albums quite easily, but 'special
editions' and singles are difficult to get (except by ordering them
online)," chosen by nearly half -- 47.6% -- of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is quite unusual, and some voters may even
find it a bit disconcerting. But here goes! I'm wondering whether the Pet
Shop Boys and/or their music have ever inspired you to break the law in some
way. And, if so, in what way(s)? (Please note that I am not advocating the
breaking of any laws; nor am I suggesting that the Pet Shop Boys advocate
illegal behavior, either.) If you like, you may respond to this question
right there on my home page -- and, remember, my polls are completely
anonymous (unless, of course, you purposefully choose to reveal your
identity in some way, such as through the "Comments" feature on the "Current
Results" page). Thanks to Martijn for suggesting this intriguing question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
an excellent -- and not at all illegal -- week ahead!