[Introspective] Final results of poll on the PSB "temperature"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 28 22:10:34 PST 2009

site visitors to take the Pet Shop Boys' metaphorical "temperature," so to
speak. And the response that received the largest number of votes was:

* The Boys are "cool," and that's a good thing, chosen by 29.2% of the
voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

As it turns out, that survey wasn't very popular, with a fairly low voter
turn out. I just hope I'm not jumping from the frying pan into the fire with
this next one. This week I'm asking what, in your opinion, is the Pet Shop
Boys' "gayest" studio album? And, to be fair, I'm also asking which one you
believe to be their "most heterosexual." Thanks so much to Bogwoppit for
suggesting these questions!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a superb week ahead!