[Introspective] Final results of poll on buying PSB releases for the graphics

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 14 22:14:53 PST 2009

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether they had ever bought a Pet Shop Boys release simply
for the graphic artwork, despite it completely duplicating music that they
already owned. And the response that received the largest number of votes
was:

* "No, I've never bought a PSB release simply for the sake of its graphic
artwork," chosen by 40.9% of the voters.

I don't know about you, but this really surprised me! If you'd like to see
the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Past Survey Results" in
the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead focuses specifically on three recent or
upcoming PSB or PSB-related releases: "Christmas," "Party," and Shirley
Bassey's "The Performance." What are your purchase plans for these releases?
Please take a moment to make your choices right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have an outstanding week ahead!