[Introspective] Final results of poll on importance of album track order

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 8 07:46:57 PST 2009

Better late than never! More about that in a moment. But first to
business --

site visitors whether they consider track order to be important for an
album. And the choice that received the most votes was:

* "It's fairly important, but not enough to make the difference between a
good album and one that's not so good," chosen by 39.5% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead is inspired by the recent release of the
Pet Shop Boys' "Party" album. I'm wondering whether you have ever purchased
a PSB release simply for its unique graphic artwork despite it completely
duplicating music that you already own? Thanks to Mr. Aloysius Fairbanks for
suggesting this question.

And thanks to everyone for voting in last week's survey! But I must also
extend my thanks to many of you for your patience. As you may have noticed,
I was much later than usual in posting my Sunday updates. When I started my
computer and tried to access the Internet, I found that I was unable to do
so! After repeated failed attempts, I got on the phone to my Internet
service provider, who informed me (after putting me on hold for over an
hour) that they were suffering a "general service disruption" but they
expected service to be restored in four to six hours. I should try again at
that time. So I did, and now all is well again. I apologize for any
inconvenience.

Have a great week ahead!