[Introspective] Final results of poll rating the DYSMC video

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 30 22:11:28 PDT 2009

site visitors to rate the official video for "Did You See Me Coming?" on a
scale of 0 to 6 as it compares to all the other Pet Shop Boys music videos.
And the outcome was:

* A plurality of the voters, 32.3%, gave it a rating of 2, meaning "A
below-average PSB music video," and

* The calculated final average rating was 2.005 -- the second-lowest for any
PSB video (only "Home and Dry" has averaged lower).

button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead is inspired by the fact that the choice of
"Did You See Me Coming?" as a single seems to have generated unusually
strong emotions -- often negative -- among fans. This has made me ponder
some questions about PSB singles in general. I'm wondering how often, under
what circumstances, and why you buy PSB singles. So please pay a quick visit
to my website and make your choice from the options provided right there on
the home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope
you all have a most excellent week ahead. And, if you're indeed in the
market for the new single, don't forget that, depending on where you live,
it's either just been released or probably will be sometime during the few
days. Enjoy!