[Introspective] Yes: I'm throwing in the towel!

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at xs4all.nl
Thu May 28 15:03:59 PDT 2009

On May 28, 2009, at 9:28 PM, Zvonko Nikolich wrote:

> Me three - I concur as well.  "The Way It Used To Be" is very
> exciting and Madonna should sing the "don't sell me New York in the
> rain" bit on it in her assertive voice.

God, I couldn't disagree more. I've listened to Yes once so far and
couldn't stand it. Most of the songs are barely B side material, and
that's even too much honour actually. They've written B sides that
should have been on an album, but these songs sound like some cover
band writing PSB numbers, so bland and predictable.

Fundamental is _so_ much better.

It might grow on me, but that will occur only by way of the iTunes
randomizer, not by choice.

--
Andreas