[Introspective] Yes: I'm throwing in the towel!

Derek BD derekbd1970 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:01:49 PDT 2009

2009/5/28 various99 _ <actuali at hotmail.com>

>  I've tried coming up with alternatives, but my mind is pretty much made
> up. I have to admit it: to me, Yes is the best PSB album since Behaviour.  I
> kept thinking of Very, with Can you forgive her? -- an amazing and
> unforgettable track.  But nevertheless, Yes wins.  I surrender.
>
> -Ali

Woohoo!  I completely concur, Ali.  It's great to see your name here after
all these years.  And also great to that you have discovered the truth about
Yes!  teehee

I find Yes every bit as good as Behaviour, but they are each products of
their eras.  I don't think I could choose one over the other.

I want to hear the new b-sides!  Argh!  ;-)

all the best!
--
derekbd
austin texas