[Introspective] Tour querstion

TheGardner thegardner at gmx.de
Mon May 25 14:37:27 PDT 2009

> For I'd really like to see Boys live again I think about visiting one
> of their German gigs. There are two places I could attend: Berlin,
> Tempodrom
> or Leipzig, Parkbühne. Could you please recommend me one of these
> places
> and tell me your reasons for this recommendation???

Hmm dunno what I would prefer - I'm on both gigs.
The gig in Leipzig is on a very small place and you are very near the stage!
All what you need for Leipzig is good weather. And if you are there around
6pm or so, you should be able to be first in and possible you can shake
Neil's hands during he's performing on stage! The entire venue should have
2000/2500 people max during the Berlin gig will have 3500 or more. So:

Berlin - indoor - very loud - possible a crazy crowd raving along the show
Leipzig - outdoor - very small and near the stage - a feeling, like you are
there with your family - possibly already sold out

Cheers Steffen