[Introspective] Yes - ltd. vinyl box set

RHoff242 at aol.com RHoff242 at aol.com
Tue May 19 12:43:20 PDT 2009

The vinyl company sent me this just 1 day ago:

"Dear Ralph,

Apologies for the delay with your order, there has been  a production delay
and so the release date was put back a few weeks, however we  are pleased
to inform you that all box sets should now be ready to ship towards  the
beginning of next week.

You will receive an email with a tracking  number once your order has been
despatched.

Many thanks for your patience  and valued custom,

The Vinyl Factory"

So maybe next week all will be good......