[Introspective] Final results of poll on buying latest PSB releases

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 29 08:56:18 PDT 2009

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether they had bought or were planning to buy the most
recent Pet Shop Boys releases. And, not surprisingly, a plurality (and, in
most cases, a majority) of site visitors said that they had already bought
or ordered each of them:

* 56.8% said they had bought or ordered the "Love etc." two-track single;
* 53.0% said they had bought or ordered "Love etc. - The Remixes";
* 40.6% said they had bought or ordered "Yes" (the single-disc edition); and
* 61.0% said they had bought or ordered "Yes etc." (the two-disc edition).

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is probably no big surprise, either. In fact,
I've received several suggestions or inquiries about it over the past few
weeks (although Brent Case was the first to suggest it -- thanks, Brent!).
Neil has, on different occasions, publicly referred to two different
songs -- "All Over the World" and "Did You See Me Coming?" -- as their next
single. Well, I'm wondering which of these you think should indeed be the
next single. Or perhaps neither of them? Is there another song from "Yes"
that you think would be a better next single? Please make your choice from
the options provided right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a superb week!