[Introspective] my yes etc are dispached today :D

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 08:19:32 PDT 2009

YAWN, as it was said. We just don't care, my dear...
But I suspect you do know that, and send these pointless messages on purpose.
Didn't you once say you were very busy? Doesn't seem so, given the
time you waste in making us wasting ours reading you...

And hello to everyone else here ;)

Gilles (co-hosting tonight in his hometown this magnificent line-up :
http://www.empreintesdigitales.be/festival-2 - cross fingers for this
to be a success!)

2009/3/27 Lidia tennant <lidiapsb at hotmail.com>:

> I receive today "yes"
> I ordered yesterday 2 copies of "yes etc"
> today they send to me and I will receive them here in 5 days.
>
> better?
>

>> Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:07:04 +0100
>> From: tomas.mosler at centrum.cz
>> To: introspective at lists.jameslick.com
>> Subject: Re: [Introspective] my yes etc are dispached today :D
>>
>> Dispatched and delivered in one day? Wow, wonderful LOL
>>
>> And the meaning of this message for PSB public is? I mean, you wrote you
>> are so busy yet you bring here every little trash... If you are so full of
>> emotions, why don't you run a blog?
>>
>> By the way, why don't you order all CDs at once? Didn't you wrote
>> yesterday you are waiting for today's dispatch? You are quite a Yes-shopper
>> given you are not a fan and hate Yes. :)
>>
>> Tom

>> > Od: lidiapsb at hotmail.com
>> > Komu: instrospective <introspective at lists.jameslick.com>
>> > Datum: 27.03.2009 12:57
>> > Předmět: [Introspective] my yes etc are dispached today :D
>> >
>> >I receive today "yes" and in the only fucking pic it contain there is a
>> > red tint in some of the squeares.LIke the didnt want for the paper to get
>> > totally dry to close the booklet....
>> >
>> >Just 5 days from uk, it was quick :-D

Gilles
http://www.etherreal.com