[Introspective] printing mistake

Lidia tennant lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 02:09:00 PDT 2009

You know I am so passionate in MUSIC!

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 01:11:27 -0700
From: giuliodesigns at gmail.com
To: introspective at lists.jameslick.com
Subject: Re: [Introspective] printing mistake

For someone who is a self-professed non-fan...you're pretty passionate about this.

:)

G.

2009/3/26 Lidia tennant <lidiapsb at hotmail.com>

An error at Parlophone's printers has meant that the booklet included with the "Yes etc." double-CD has some pages in the wrong order. If you have purchased a copy of this and would like a correct booklet, please fill in the form at the link below and one will be dispatched to you.

Parlophone have apologised for any inconvenience cause by this mistake which occurred during the printing.

*When I think emi cant do nothing worse they surpirse and do other more. I bought 2 copies of yes etc from cd wow and I am waitting tomorrow to receive my e-mail saying the cds are being dispached. IF tomorrow I get the e-mail saying they dont have copies to send me because they didnt get copies from emi like it hapenned to some psb fans... I am going to write an article and publish IN SEVERALS MUSIC SITES. EMI is fucking psb all the time, in itunes with the sales a weekend before which dont count for the charts and also they said the brits medley will be there and now dont exist! The poor distribution in shops has fucked psb so much and more to the fans! Now the booklet printed incorrect! what going to be the next?

I would love to know:
What the fuck was psb thinking with they renew with emi again?????

 EMI always do the same shit, always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neil & Chris please speak with emi to distribute more copies because if I receive tomorrow the e.mail saying the albums cant be dispached because emi didnt send the copies I am going to explote! and you know how I am when i explote!!!!!

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out

Giulio Pellegrini

DESIGNGAGA | CREATIVE STUDIO
206 349 4979
www.designgaga.com/portfolio/