[Introspective] another negative review...

Lidia tennant lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:09:16 PDT 2009

I am just here and in my forum. In my forum I dont annoy anyone but here I know just my presence annoy so many people. People hate me because there are so many lies said about me like the famous one saying I threw a bottle to neil in a show (I never did that and i will never do!!) and others has said I am a stalker, other are saying the bitch who is sending neil naked pics is me etc....

I threw to neil at a show a little teddy bear and sylvia caugh it. I didnt stalk them because i dont send letters to the fan club or follow them in places. I have so much work to do like to have time to take me a naked pic and send to a stranger with more than 50 years old who could be my father :D

Now people seems to be here alive in the list I want to announce that bbc documental about psb doing yes in the studio going to get released in DVD. They didnt said a word but I know it!!! This is other thing why some psb fans hate me, because i know everything !!!!

I go to eat and to finish some work in my forum, tomorrow more and better!
bye!