[Introspective] another negative review...

Lidia tennant lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:51:57 PDT 2009

I am here to annoys you!!! because I know you hate me
for me psb is chris lowe , neil is now very diva and he said things that make me feel like he is no more the neil tennant I spoke in e-mails, a normal men with his famous life but normal. Now he is like a fucking diva!

psb is chris lowe alone :D (for me!)