[Introspective] another negative review...

Giulio Pellegrini giuliodesigns at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:55:31 PDT 2009

They get a huge award, the album may go to number 1 and they're fixated on
all these negative aspects.  For crying out loud - too pop?  It's too pop
and you want Stuart Price.  Please explain that one!  If anything I would
like to see them work with The Presets, but they are probbaly not big enough
to get on the radar.

I think this experiment with Xeno confirms that the Pet's are steady at the
helm in whatever they do - it sounds very much like a Pet Shop Boys record.
It's just more fun for some people to be more negative than positive
(especially when things are going so well - is that a British thing?)

2009/3/25 Lidia tennant <lidiapsb at hotmail.com>

> I am very negative but I like the new psb album but now my friend wrote his
> review it is very true what he said and the album is so much pop.
>
> I hope for the next one they work with stuart price or dont have any
> producer. They dont need it!
>

> > Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:19:24 +0100
> > From: tomas.mosler at centrum.cz
> > To: introspective at lists.jameslick.com
> > Subject: Re: [Introspective] another negative review...
> >
> > Lidia, you are not very positive, are you? :D
> >
> > "It's too pop." Sorry? PSB weren't folk duo last time I checked? ;)
> > Anyway, I don't think this review is necessarily negative. Just not
> excited.
> >
> > Tomas
> >

> > Lidia tennant wrote:
> > >
> > > http://www.tennant-lowe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8153&start=15