[Introspective] Neil interview on OMH

Zvonko Nikolich somebetterplace at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:36:45 PDT 2009

2009/3/24 John R. Barker <john_r_barker at hotmail.com>

>  Why bother selling CDs or music at all then, to either individuals or
> organizations, that PSB may personally disagree or have issues with?

Because you might sway those individuals to your point of view or at least
influence them?

C'mon John, I don't disagree at all with using the Daily Mail as an avenue
to distribute a free CD, but you are just not making any sense logically.

Did you not learn anything about the Boys from *PSB vs. America?*

> Either you're in business to sell your product and earn a living, or you're
> a quasi-activist who purposely places limitations your potential by
> avoiding all possible demographics you can service.

PSB are not "in business" of selling anything to earn a living, they are
doing more than well for themselves.

> I have a feeling the boys are in the former camp....just a hunch LOL
>
> After all, people treating the DM like it's some kind of paramilitary
> neo-nazi organization...sheesh.  Let's be rational here.
> It's not like this CD appeared in the latest KKK monthly.
> We're talking about a major, major publication.

since when is major = good?  Did you not learn anything from *Integral?*