[Introspective] Yes, Etc et al

Johan johan at ostergaard.org
Mon Mar 23 12:14:36 PDT 2009

Well I can certainly understand where you're coming from. What you describe
is very close to the way I have been feeling about PSB (and most other
music) for quite a while now. It's just not like the old days where buying a
record was a special occasion that required a trip to the shop and the
excitement of taking it home, unwrapping it and putting it in the machine,
without really knowing what to expect.

Since everything is now easily available through the internet, those days
are over, but with this album, at least the music sounds like it used to.