[Introspective] Gin and Jag?

Christian . cjr421 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:51:06 PDT 2009

> Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:57:40 -0500
> To: introspective at lists.jameslick.com
> From: justified_type at mac.com
> Subject: Re: [Introspective] Gin and Jag?
>
> At 6:47 PM +0100 3/19/09, TheGardner wrote:
> >  > This Amazon page for the Love Etc single lists a non-album track
> >>  named Gin and Jag.
> >
> >Yes it's a digital release only via iTunes and all those online mp3 stores!
> >Guess this will become quiet common in the next years... :-/
> >
> >>  Does anyone have this track and be willing to share or trade?
> >
> >It's already on the way to you!
>
> Does anyone else on this list think that readily-available digital
> releases should be bought and not traded?

You know, I don't think this list needs any moral police here suggesting that we need to do one thing or another.  I'm already witness to that on a PSB forum (not a member, but I still read the topics/posts).  I already have the 2xCD in mp3 format along with the Gin & Jag track.  Will I buy the physical album?  Maybe and maybe not.  That's my choice to make and no one else.

chris