[Introspective] Americans! Want the 2-CD version of Yes?

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:48:10 PDT 2009

As far as I'm concerned here in Belgium, ordered the ltd version on
the net but been warned today that the regular version *is arrived* in
the shops...
Usually it's on Friday, in this case one day earlier is a really nice surprise!

Off I am, leaving the office and rushing to the record shop ;o)))

In about half an hour's time, "Yes" will be blasting in our flat.

Sorry if you're jealous, I know it's *very* mean of me to express my
joy in such a way ;o)

Gilles

2009/3/19 Andrew <andrew at almostwitty.com>:
> Hello!
> I happen to be flying to Ohio at the beginning of April, so if you want the
> 2-CD version of Yes before it gets released in late April, we might be able
> to come to some kind of deal...
> Andrew

Gilles
http://www.etherreal.com