[Introspective] i dont like YES

Kurt Foy Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Tue Mar 10 17:57:06 PDT 2009

I'm dearly hoping it is "girls aloud" music with Neil singing,
because I love girls aloud... Untouchable, off their last album, is a
magnificent track (imho)...

I gotta say though, that I was VERY disappointed by Love Etc.  How a
majority of you could label it as an 'above average" single blows my
mind.  Maybe everyone is "numb" from the last couple albums and
forgetting their imperial phase.

Anyone notice the US release isn't until end of April?  Blech... I've
got my pre-order in, but I'm also checking the usual sources every
day.  Yay!  New Pet Shop Boys Album!

kfb