[Introspective] i dont like YES

Lidia tennant lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:30:19 PDT 2009

for me this is worse than release! Release soundd diferent but it was psb but this is "girls aloud" music with neil singing and there are some songs wich are just out of place.
I expected other thing for the reviews i read but I dont like it, maybe it is because in the last months i am listening so much house music and i dont like pop so much these days.