[Introspective] PSB CD in "The Mail"

depeche d-mode at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 4 02:57:35 PST 2009

I too would be interested in a copy - It seems as though everyone is upset by the papaer that no one has actually answered the question about getting a copy for the CD for us non-UK folks.

So again I ask, just as Reggie did below...

Is there anyone in good old England who would be willing to purchase a copy for me and send me only the CD?

Andrew