[Introspective] The Introspective meet from 1997

Paolo Bientinesi pauldj at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 2 12:10:08 PST 2009

> Where are all the Pet Shop Boys fans hanging out online these days
> anyway?

Here's one!!! I'm still around, trying to catch the occasional news
here, and voting in Wayne's polls :-)

Lots has happened in the 12 years.
Finisched school in Italy, then I spent 8 years in the US and now I'm
back in the old continent, working in Germany.

> I seem to remember it being a lot bigger and us sprawled on sofas
> somewhere, but no matter.
>
> The Introspective meet. In 1997:
> http://www.algonet.se/~ecgn/psb/couch.jpg and
> http://www.algonet.se/~ecgn/psb/popstarz.jpg

well well.. I actually have NO memories of that couch! :-)
Sire. the gathering was much bigger than that.
Even so, I only remember the names of a vast minority of those faces...

Talking about PSB online.
There seem to be many PSB Facebook groups.
Any worth checking out?

Ciao!
Paolo