[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB as their own remixers

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 27 22:09:29 PDT 2009

The final results are in for my poll this past week in which I asked my site
visitors how they felt about the Pet Shop Boys as remixers of their own
songs when compared to other remixers. And -- perhaps not too
surprisingly -- the response that received the most votes was:

* "They're their own best remixers," chosen by 38.5% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead concerns songs that Neil and Chris have
written and/or produced for other artists *and* which they also later
performed themselves and officially released. I'm wondering in which cases
you prefer the version by the *other* artist to the PSB version. Thanks to
Jesper Mygind for suggesting this question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a wonderful week ahead!