[Introspective] urgent: extra ticket for Luxembourg

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 03:55:10 PDT 2009

Didn't know fellow Intro-ers were also there. Cool! What did you think of it?
Too bad we couldn't chat a little.
We were quite a large bunch of ppl from Belgium or France, mostly from
the French PSB forum.

Just one word, because I don't want to spoil : it was huge. Far, far
better than the Cubism shows. Thoroughly enjoyed the setlist, which I
did know nothing of previously, apart from just one song that I wish
they stopped playing forever (your guess?)

Next step, London on Friday, then Cologne and Dour in July.

Gilles

2009/6/12 Paolo Bientinesi <pauldj at cs.utexas.edu>:
> If anyone is interested, I've got an extra ticket for tomorrow's concert in
> Luxembourg (my gf can't make it). Probably the same for the concert in Koeln
> of the 24th.
>
> I'm not selling it, just send me an email.
> --
> Paolo

Gilles
http://www.etherreal.com