[Introspective] new fan music at the mp3 player of my forum

Lidia tennant lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 04:56:01 PDT 2009

The Dark Villager has been producing music since studying for his Music Technology Degree at Kingston University; completed in 1992. He produces all his own work from home. He has produced two full albums and an E.P. over the last two years alone. Disconnected was released in March 2009. He is currently working on the next album 'System' due for release this summer 2009.
His music has been featured on:
Be Sonic
Robocast Radio
Pop a rock Radio
Art and Soul mag UK
DeLuxe-FM Germany
Dubai Lime
U.B.R.
WCR FM
Scrub Radio
WRIR 97.3FM Richmond, Virginia USA
BBC Radio1 as 'Tienne'

There are 4 songs at the mp3 player at my forum, take a listen because he is VERY good.