[Introspective] Final results of poll on where and how you most often listen to PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 25 22:08:37 PDT 2009

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors where and how they have most often listened to the Pet Shop
Boys' music over the past year or so. And the response that received the
most votes was:

* "In my car," chosen by 19.1% of the voters.

I have to confess -- that one really surprises me. Fascinating! It was
actually a pretty close race, however, between the top three choices. To see
the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead promises -- well, at least I hope it
promises -- to be an especially fun and interesting one. I'm asking what, in
your opinion, are the strongest and weakest opening and closing tracks on
the Pet Shop Boys' studio albums. Yes, you get to place four votes: for the
strongest album opening, the weakest album opening, the strongest album
closing, and the weakest album closing. Thanks so much to José Carlos
Barranco for suggesting this terrific question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a really great week ahead!