[Introspective] psb car hurted a fan

Paolo Bientinesi pauldj at cs.utexas.edu
Sun Jul 12 16:10:29 PDT 2009

> From: Lidia tennant <lidiapsb at hotmail.com>
>
> read here:
> http://www.tennant-lowe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=8482&p=84499#p84499

this story is so stupid is not even worth discussing.

> It is open for everybody to read, I hope PSB say sorry for this
> behaviour because they are going to lose more fans.

I thought the PSB were musicians, singers, songwriters...

do you like their music? their videos? concerts?
good. then buy their items, listen to their music, attend their
concerts.
If you do this already, then keep doing it and enjoy yourself.

You don't like their music? then just leave this list.

It's as simple as that.

--
Paolo