[Introspective] psb car hurted a fan

Mariana Alvarado mapsbgirl at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 12 15:30:43 PDT 2009

You are SO F*@#ing ANNOYING!!! Stop posting your stupidity and GO AWAY!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Lidia tennant <lidiapsb at hotmail.com>

Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:27:18
To: <introspective at lists.jameslick.com>
Subject: Re: [Introspective] psb car hurted a fan

Go to shit ;-D I

----------------
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 20:36:36 +0000
From: mikea7 at provide.net
To: introspective at lists.jameslick.com

 Right.

It's an epidemic.

PSB are dropping fans like flies.

Just today I saw used record stores in Detroit with lines of people selling their entire PSB collections because they were so sickened by all of this. I believe CNN had news reports from cities all over the world of similar activities going on.

In fact, they are losing so many fans I believe Neil and Chris may just give it all up.

Thank you Lidia for exposing all of this!! You are such a valuable resource to not just the PSB online community, but the world as a whole!

Now please respond back to me in one of your typical "broken English" responses where one can barely understand the gist of what you're trying to say! I could use a good laugh!

Cheers!

MikeA