[Introspective] Final results of poll on songs that best display Chris's talents

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 31 21:30:08 PST 2009

site visitors to choose up to five Pet Shop Boys tracks that, in their
opinion, most clearly display Chris Lowe's musical talents. And the songs
that received the most votes were:

* "Paninaro," chosen by 17.7% of the voters.

* "Paninaro '95," chosen by 17.3%.

* "KDX 125," chosen by 16.5%.

* "We All Feel Better in the Dark," chosen by 14.3%.

And in a tie for the #5 spot:

* "Being Boring" and "Euroboy," each of which was selected by 12.2% of the
voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead should be quite a bit less challenging than
the last one. ;-)  Seeing as how the Pet Shop Boys' official website
revealed just a few days ago the cover art for their upcoming new album
"Yes," I'm wondering what you think of it. And, in case you haven't seen it,
I've posted an image of it right there alongside the poll question. So
please take a moment to make your choice from the options provided right
there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a most excellent week ahead!